Hello there, my name is Reena and welcome to my humble blog. I'm 23 yrs old currently doing my degree in Econs anf Finance in SIM. I strive to achieve a good balance of spritual and emotional comfort. I'm a typical Taurean, which means I have very little patience and alot alot of ego. I can be really quick tempered but I try not to hold grudges for long. I have a weird bonding with God and a craving for knowledge. I hope you do enjoy the documentations of my random thoughts.
I've not been studying.... Haha....So much of stuff to be done. Mummy wants to sell this house. So, today we went housing looking with the agent. I so fell in love with this 3-storey terrace house. It's at Chua Chu Kang. It's gorgeous! Anyways, we have somewhat settled for the one in Sembawang. My mum loves it... Terrace bungalow.......with a really lovely backyard. Spacious.........
Alittle smaller in terms of the room size and courtyard.... Mummy wants something smaller....
I'll miss this house so badly... It's huge and I've been staying here for so may years.... Stumble It!