Hello there, my name is Reena and welcome to my humble blog. I'm 23 yrs old currently doing my degree in Econs anf Finance in SIM. I strive to achieve a good balance of spritual and emotional comfort. I'm a typical Taurean, which means I have very little patience and alot alot of ego. I can be really quick tempered but I try not to hold grudges for long. I have a weird bonding with God and a craving for knowledge. I hope you do enjoy the documentations of my random thoughts.
It's 10pm and I just got back from dinner.....Went to this nice coffee shop near my place for chinese seafood. Yummy! Had frog legs and deer meat. (It's my first time trying deer meat....I thought it was beef actually...until I was told.)
Anyways, the plans for today didn't go as expected. Met Ruthy as planned for the play. We lost our way trying to get to the Asian Civalisation Museum. Miss Klutz forgot to bring the map that showed exactly where we were supposed to be at. (Dun blame her...She is jus a major KLUTZ!)
The play was organised by the Singapore Prisons and the story line is simply about the life and sacrifices of the officers. Enjoyed myself during the play although it was a short one.
After the play, we collected the goody bags and headed down to the toilet cause my bladder was going to burst and my intestines were starved! Ruthy's stomach made such loud noises that even I heard it. I swear...Lol!
Anyways, we were supposed to head down to the gym but me being the vain pot I am, decided to wear a new slip on that caused blisters all over my feet. It hurt so bad and I knew I won't be able to run.
I decided to go meet the Idols in West Mall and how ever much I tried to convince Ruthy to follow me, she didn't change her mind!
Westmall was so packed with people and everywhere I looked around was screaming teenagers. Haha! The malay girls were screaming for Hady and the chinese ones were screaming for Johanton. Lol! I was screaming for all of them and Shaun commented saying that I was probably one of the oldest fans over there. Haha! I don't really care.....Once you are there, you feel the rush and the excitement and you just scream....simple....
It was a good day...... And I'm tired... Need to rest my tired body. Nitez! Stumble It!