Hello there, my name is Reena and welcome to my humble blog. I'm 23 yrs old currently doing my degree in Econs anf Finance in SIM. I strive to achieve a good balance of spritual and emotional comfort. I'm a typical Taurean, which means I have very little patience and alot alot of ego. I can be really quick tempered but I try not to hold grudges for long. I have a weird bonding with God and a craving for knowledge. I hope you do enjoy the documentations of my random thoughts.
I finally got to meet Ruth today and we went to the gym and then for a swim........ We went on the treadmill for half and hour and then did these pulling exercises that stretched the arm and thigh muscle. Goooosh! Tiring! We tried doing sit-ups but not much.....I have to work that!.......But it was really good.... Felt so much better after working out and since the sun was setting, we went over to the pool and just relaxed......wat a good de-stresser. And after lazing around and talking with Ruthy, we had dinner. She had Mee Goreng and I, HongKong Noodles.
We are trying to make this a weekly affair.....hopefully we stick to it.
Ps: We had to share the toilet......Ruthy has a really cute ass....and I didnt get to see any visible stretch marks. So unfair! haha.......Thanks darling for today....! Stumble It!